Created at AppHACK Los Angeles, the TeamBuilder App won the Second Place Ark Prize for its innovative use of the sponsor API. I designed the app mock-ups, which evolved into a working prototype with the help of my team of 5.
About AppHACK Los Angeles
On November 1-3, 2013, AngelHack’s AppHACK Los Angeles hackathon mobilized developers, designers, and entrepreneurs to create functional and well-designed apps in a weekend’s time.
Create a mobile app experience.
Project judging criteria includes:
- Impact: How impactful will this solution be for its target audience? Is it scalable?
- Creativity: How original is this solution?
- Design: How well designed is this solution, from front-end through to UI/UX?
- Execution: How well executed is this solution from start to finish?
Stack and APIs
TeamBuilder App Features
- Discover openings on project teams.
- Edit public profile with basic details.
- Keep contact information private.
- Receive a text only with mutual interest.
- Ark API facilitates social connections.
Known as the team building a teambuilding app, TeamBuilder offers real-time, dynamic teambuilding for projects. Use our app to quickly and easily join teams, view prospective team and team member profiles, message prospective teams and team members, and more!
TeamBuilder is a conceptual project that has not yet been released to the public, but it may be available in the future. Contact me if you’d like to use the app!